The 8th Berriasian Working Group meeting was held from October 26 to October 29, 2012 in Prague. This meeting was multi- and interdisciplinary, focussing on precise correlations that contribute to stage and J/K boundary definition.
You can send presentation of your report (formats: PPT, PDF, RTF, JPG, etc) to our e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for placing it on this site!
List of reports
Surname of presenter. Poster presentations.
- Alsen P., Piaseckv S. The Jurassic-Cretaceous boundary in North-East Greenland.
- Arkadiev V.V., Baraboshkin E.Yu, Guzhikov A.Yu., Bagaeva M.I., Piskunov V.K., Rudko S.V., Perminov V.A., Manikin A.G., Platonov E.S. Correlation of the Jurassic-Cretaceous boundary of the mountainous Crimea and Western Europe: Magnitostratigraphy.
- Arkadiev V.V., Guzhikov A. Magnetostratigraphy and biostratigraphy Upper Tithonian - Berriasian of Mountainous Crimea.
- Bardhan S., Dutta R., Das S.S. Recognition of Tithonian - Berriasian boundary in Kutch, India: A mass extinction view point.
- Barragan-Manzo R. The Jurassic/Cretaceous boundary by means of calpionellids in Puebla State, Mexico: "Apulco" an alternative to the classical "Mazatepec" Section.
- Benzaggagh М., Cecca F., Schnyder J., Seyed-Emami K., Majidifard M.R. Calpionellids and microfaunas of Upper Jurassic - Lower Cretaceous Shal and Kolur Formations (Talesh Mountains, Alborz Chain, North-west Iran). Stratigraphic distribution, new species, systematic revision and regional comparisons.
- Bullot L. Berriasellids and Himalayitids: some new taxonomic interpretations.
- Dzyuba O.S., Shurygin B.N., Bragin V.Yu., Kazansky A.Yu. Biostratigraphic criteria of Boreal-Tethyan correlation of the Jurassic-Cretaceous boundary interval and magnetostratigraphy of Nordvik Peninsula section (Northern Siberia).
- Grabowski J. Magnetostratigraphy of the Jurassic/Cretaceous boundary interval in the Western Tethys and adjacent region: a review.
- Guzhikov A., Arkadiev V.V. Magneto- and biostratigraphic data about Upper Tithonian - Berriasian of Mountainous Crimea.
- Halasova E. Calcareous nannofossils of the Feodosia sections.
- Krs М., Pruner P., Venhodova D. Neogene magnetic imprint detected in the Jurrasic/Cretaceous limestones strata in the Tethyan realm (Rio Argos).
- Lakova I. Towards a standard Tithonian to Valanginian calpionellid zonation of the Tethyan Realm).
- LakovaI. Calibration of microfossil bioevents across the J/Cr boundary: setting the clocks.
- Malenkina S. V. Structure and age of phosphorite accumulations at the Jurassic-Cretaceous boundary in the vicinity of Moscow.
- Mitta V. Ammonite biostratigraphy of the J/K boundary beds of Russian platform.
- Platonov E. Tintinnids boundary deposits of the Tithonian - Berriasian of the Eastern Crimea.
- Pruner P., Grabowski J., Ci'zkova K., Sobien K., Schnabl P., Wimbledon W. Paleomagnetic investigation of J/K boundary sections in progress.
- Rehakova P., Jamrichova M. Revision of calpionellid zonation of the Rio-Argos Z section.
- Rogov M. Infrazonal subdivision of the Upper Volgian of the Russian Platform and its panboreal correlation by ammonites.
- Shurigin B.N.. Urman O.S., Dzyuba O.S. Correlation of Upper Jurassic and Lower Cretaceous strata in the Russian Far East and Siberia (new data from the Komsomolsk section, Far East).
- Stoykova K.. Ivanov М.. Idakieva V. Direct calibration of ammonite and calcareous nannofossil data across the J-K boundary: case study from SW Bulgaria.
- Vuks V. Tithonian-Berriasian boundary in the Western Caucasus.
- Zakharov V.A. Panboreal correlation of the Jurassic-Cretaceous boundary based on buchias.